The posts that appear in this section do not necessarily imply endorsement by CCPA and reflect the blogger’s views.
CCPA’s Counselling Connect! The blog where you will find stories, perspectives, and experiences about the profession of counselling and psychotherapy in Canada.
The purpose of this online publication is to:
– Develop a strong online presence as the national association for all types of counsellors and psychotherapists across Canada.
- Strengthen and increase search engine presence.
- Enlist advocates to become the storytellers of issues and trends in the profession; provide advice and tips; share important research and information; and, encourage the public to support CCPA’s Canadian Certified Counsellors.
- Build membership and advocacy from other preferred “partnering” organizations.
- Use as a marketing tool for the organization with key audiences, members, the public, other associations, and government, and
- Build member and public loyalty
Interested in becoming a contributor?
If you are a Canadian Certified Counsellor with a passion for writing and a unique perspective about the counselling and psychotherapy profession and would like to contribute, please contact Geneviève Labbé at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors’ articles may be eligible to received CECs by CCPA. To view which activities meet requirements, please refer to the CEC Professional Development Activities’ Chart.